Monday 17 October 2022

#384 - HAED Alpaca - 61.47% completed

 


I’m still going great guns on this one, and for anyone getting a bit fed up of him, don’t worry there are only a few more days left of his slot.


Full disclosure, I might have made up a bit of the pattern on the current right hand side, or to put it a bit more kindly .... there are all the right colours, but not necessarily in the right order.  I think I was a stitch or line out and it’s a bit of a muddle.  I am sure by now gentle reader that this will be of no surprise, that unless it is in an area that’s crucial to a face/appendages of a person or animal, or drastically alters some kind of line, the frog is relegated to the pond down the road.  I may need to send smelling salts out though, as this casual attitude may provoke a triggering reaction in others.

Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...