Monday 26 September 2022

#376 - HAED Mini Magic Book - 20.77% completed

 


Today has been one of self-care and so, I have lolled around and watched a couple of my favourite shows on TV (by choice I have a severely restricted list, none of which includes any mainstream media), and then spent a few hours listening to an audiobook and stitching.


It still gives me a thrill … and is why I stitch … that there can be a vague skeletal image forming, and in around 25 stitches it transforms before my eyes into a person or creature.  That feeling never gets old for me.


I’m going to prepare supper and carry on this evening, with the anticipation of how it will morph further.


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...