Saturday 27 August 2022

#363 - HAED Alpaca - 58.33% completed

 


End of Rotation A, and i have made really good progress in this 3 week slot.

Now, tahhhh dahhhhh a new start for the 2 week slot in Rotation A.

I’m swapping out tonight in readiness to start Patron Saint of the Green Chilie by Jeff Haynie (see a few posts ago for the details).

The only thing to say at this point is that I’ve changed my mind on the way I’m going to work the full crosses, and am going to stick to the status quo of first leg bottom right to top left and second leg bottom left to top right ... I will go back in and edit the post to reflect this.

As it is. Ivermectin than Aplpaca I also need to swap out the scroll bars, and Alpaca will go on a slightly smaller set.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...