Saturday 30 July 2022

#355 - HAED Mini Aquarius Rising - 27.89% completed

 




It’s the end of the current rotation, and so in readiness for Switch Out Sunday, I have finished stitching today and put the next WIP on the stretcher bars, and set it up on my frame.

I like #royalrows, but have noticed that in maximum confetti Highway Men Territory) I can see slight lines.  Therefore, on the focus WIP I will be doing single storey towers, instead of double, working typewriter style, and then parking in the nearest dungeon, tower or moat.

I took out Mini Magic Book to set it up, and with a sinking heart realised that it’s on the horrid DMC Magic Guide.  There is nothing about it, as I hate the 20 x 20 grid on it, although I prefer the weave of the fabric.

With it being pretty much a den of iniquity, with nothing but Highway Men in every direction I think I will have no option other than sticking to a roughly diagonal method, or considering stitching 20x20 towers  as accuracy is going to be a BIG issue.  Please remind me at every turn that I hate DMC not so Magic Guide, and must never use it again.  Anyhoo, I will ponder stitching method overnight, and decide in the morning.


The starting percentage for this one week rotation spot is 12%, how far do you think I will get.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...