Sunday 26 June 2022

#344 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 100% - Finished

 


Oh yes, finally she is done.




… and just in time for Switch-out Sunday when the new rotation starts. 

Focus: HAED Alpaca (AP) - three weeks

Mini WIP A - HAED Aquarius (AQR) - two weeks

Mini WIP B - HAED Magic Book (MB)  - one week

I’m not sure how I will work in a new start, probably when a full size piece is done I will start a new one in the focus slot after one full rotation through the Minis,  and any Mini finish will move see the B WIP move up to A position and the new start will become slot in at the B position.  Hope that makes sense?

So I will switch out to the Focus later this afternoon, which makes me ridiculously happy as I have missed Alpaca, with three weeks work on it, I am hoping for a nice bit of progress.

I’m also considering a smaller WIP for the 30 minutes I wait for my porridge each day that can be either stitched in hand or go in a Qsnap and sit on my Needle Needs stand, which is not being used since the Monstrik came into my life.  On say, a Button and Beads kit, I could achieve a fair bit in that time.

I’m off to take this beauty off the stretcher bars and put it send it straight to the kitchen sink for a spa day.  If you need details on the piece see post #277 published on 28th January 2022.

Hugs


Kay xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...