Thursday 26 May 2022

#327 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 77.41% completed

 

I’m happy to say that lines 231 to 240 were completed early this morning, and a total of 1,150 stitches today has seen awesome progress.

I’m on the downward slide now, and with a following wind should manage a finish next month.  After that, I will be starting a limited rotation of my active HAED WIPs.  I am hoping that I can make the most of the youngest kid’s weekend away to use my webcam that seems to have migrated to his handy dandy powerful computer to film a little parade of them, and discuss the rotation.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...