Monday 16 May 2022

#324 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 69.60% completed and a quick photo opportunity

 


I had to roll up again after completing lines 191 to 20 and lines 201 to 210 yesterday. I’ve also made great progress today as I’ve had to wait indoors for a delivery … 70% may be achievable today!



I was mentioning to Belusi Stitches on YouTube about my DMC storage, and realised that I probably hadn’t shown you the second trolley that I added a little time ago.  I love the fact that the Wham Boxes fit securely in the top trays and I have the additional storage (including the tray tops on the middle trays) for a convenient place to pop things like my notebooks, etc.

The trolleys sit in arc to the side of my frame and push easily out of the way if I need to move, or have finished stitching.  They don’t take up much in the way of footprint.

I do still have to finish making the remaining fabric envelopes, so there are a few paper wage packets peppered throughout the system.  By the way of full disclosure, adding replacement skeins to the master set has not happened for some time and I have a pile to add on to Annie’s Keepers and file away.

As is usual with the Universe the mere fact that I mentioned my delivery saw it turn up.  Positive thinking and gratitude at its finest.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...