Wednesday 20 April 2022

#314 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 49.59% completed

 


I am afraid that this is a retrospective post, and is slightly further on than the completion of Mission 36, Lines 141 to 150, oh and breaching the 50% mark (the percentage in the title of the post was at the completion of the Mission).

The WIP is further along sill now, and I am working my way through the final Mission on the Stitching Across the Galaxy challenge.

Not much stitching time has been possible, as there have other projects and chores, and I cannot fit too much in without resting.   The major thing this week has been/will be until it is done, helping the youngest kid with a Star Wars Jedi robe ... although needlework brigs up latent  childhood trauma for me LOL!  So far the tunic is sewn, and today we will be working on the neckband and lining.

Hugs

Kay xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...