Saturday 19 February 2022

#293 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 15.55% completed

 


Also, lines 11 to 20 and 21 to 30 are complete.  I can’t remember if I discussed the fact that usually I would describes them as rows, but have switched terminology to lines, and will going forward refer to a row as a set of pages,  i.e top row, middle row, bottom row if there were for instance 3 page rows. I hope that makes sense? This pattern, however, has 4 page rows, so it will be page row 1, 2, 3 and 4.

The buds at top right are absolutely beautiful in real life, and they don’t look too shabby in the photo.  I can’t tell you how lovely it is to stitch.

Talking of real life, I have started to drink tea after about 45 years of being a strictly coffee girl, and I tried Kombucha for the first time.  It will definitely not be the last as it was absolutely delicious.

We still have no heating, but at least have a date booked in next week for installation of the new boiler.  Luckily, we do have the log burner, and have oil-fired rads and hit blankets, so it is bearable.  In fact we might have been more warm and cozy than some as there was no power for us for a few hours yesterday and according to a lovely lady in the supermarket today her area was still suffering power outage.

It has been a super productive day, with knitting and wall paper stripping in the mix!

I’m not sure what the weather will bring tomorrow, and so am not sure whether the work party in the woods is on or off.

Right, a warm bed is waiting, and some YouTube on my iPad.

Night night.

Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...