Monday 7 February 2022

#284 - HAED Mini Bouquet - 8.30% completed

 This Mission is a lonnnnggg one, but I am aware it is not the longest one.  Still, good progress with another 824 stitches last night.


I have [3,690] to do, whichever I can keep up a decent stitch rate should not be too bad.

I may, or may not, have said before this design is lovely to stitch, but I am concerned that some of the subtle flower detail (top right)is too washed out … actually it looks better on screen than in real life.   I appreciate though that the section I am working on in the pc hart picture is in shadow, it would be a bummer to spend six months on it to be disappointed.

As I am at heart a process stitcher that is a dilemma, but we all know in all probability I will just throw it in the finished objects box of shame, where it will languish with all its brothers and sisters and never become fully finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...