Monday 24 January 2022

#273 - HAED Alpaca - 49.41% completed and Mission19 on the challenge

 


Seriously, I seem to be having propulsion issues, cumulative stitches this time last year were 15,799 and I’m just over the 10k mark today.  I seem to mistakenly been under the impression that not working would equal more stitching!


Instead there are lots of other things that need my attention, like making presents, cleaning and cooking ... not good, not good at all.

Still, Mission 19 on the Stitching Across the Galaxy challenge is complete, and the next three are small’ish stitch counts.


Hugs

Kay xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...