Wednesday 12 January 2022

#270 - HAED Alpaca - 47.24% completed

 ... and finally Mission 14 and then Mission 15 tonight (challenge page updated).


Oh, and along the way also page 14 was also completed.

Although I have to also admit to a no stitch day, and some low numbers as we are really, really busy with stuffs.

I’d like to carry on with this WIP for the whole challenge, but I did go ahead and download Mini Bouquet by Tatiana Fedora on to my tablet, so it is tempting to go ahead and cut out the fabric, and have a new start for at least one of the missions ... I will have to sleep on it.



Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...