Sunday 2 January 2022

#262 - HAED Alpaca 45.31% completed and Mission 3

 Completed Mission 3 (Earth) and updated the Challenge page just now.


I just need to hang up some laundry, and then I’ll be suiting up in my spacesuit and heading off to the launch pad ... I’m off to the Moon on Mission 4.

I seem to have switched to vertical stitching at the moment, mainly because the patter lends to that, but I do want to get back on track to row horizontal row completion if possible.  It must be all the time in space, I’m not sure which way is up LOL!

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...