Wednesday 31 March 2021

#210 ~ something a bit more ...

 Well, green actually. At least green with beautiful buds of spring yellow.


Just part of my table collection outside the front door.


The table is an old console table that we’ve had for years, which was uckydark brown varnish.  It was in the way so I moved it outside to take it to the recycling centre, and then used it for a Christmas display.

It has weathered down, and will now be a keeper.  Although the Darling One will give it a coast of silk varnish when I’ve reached the right amount of wear, which will also protect it from water damage.

In the Summer I will switch out these pots for something tropical looking, but the will have to be able to take full sun for a large proportion of the day.

I’m off work now, and plan to stitch and do laundry for most of the day, with the roofer coming tomorrow and a big skip to clear the accumulated detritus from the building works ready for the garage refurbishment.

I’ll check back in tomorrow.

Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...