Wednesday 3 February 2021

#187 ~ HAED Alpaca - 30.50% done

 

I have done a little bit more on the left hand side, and then focused my attention way up by the Llama sticker.


Remind me never to use DMC the 20 grid is doing my poor little noggin in, and no matter how much I tried the gridding in Aqua marker and sliver has been all over the place.  Never mind I shall just ignore any stitches that are wrong in his ear and plug on.  I’ve gone back to row by row diagonal over 20 holes again, just to save my sanity.


It blows my mind to think that I frogged out the Magic Book and restarted on DMC Magic Guide.  Oh well that’s life my friend.


I have been giving my working thread storage some thought, and will cover that in a longer post this weekend,


Hope you are all well, and buckle up the Universe hasn’t finished with us yet!


Hugs


Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...