Sunday 31 January 2021

#185 ~ Second finish of 2021 ~ Tentmaker

 Started on 6 January 2021 - 26 days and 146.56 hours later 


Tentmaker by Carolyn Manning is done ... and yes, I stitched this like it was my job!  However, it was the design that kept calling and pulling me forward.  I don’t want to raise my own flag, but the quality of stitching is fair to good.  There is always a reason to strive for near perfection though ... I stitch to stitch, not finish a project.


25 count Lugana 1 over 1.

Whilst this is my second finish this year it is the first start and finish combined this year.

I think I will drag out Alpaca HAED for some love now - see #164 for progress so far on the project.  I think it would be nice to set the intention of finishing off the 2nd row, which will not take too long.


Happy stitching.


Hugs


Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...