Sunday 3 January 2021

#178 ~ My stitching companion

 ... decided to put in an appearance .., meet Monkey.



He has been sitting on my frame the whole time.  He has a back story and we might tell you about it one day.

I didn’t get a whole day stitching today, and therefore have fallen short of a finish.  Currently we are at 98.60%.  Instead I opted for quality gardening time with my darling hubby, and then had a nap for a few hours.  

This week for sure it will be finished, and I can move on to something new and languishing WIPs.

Stay well and happy, and don’t let the rotters get you down.  They will probably throw aliens at us next!


Hugs


Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...