Wednesday 13 January 2021

#176 ~ Needle pulling thread ..,

 Has got me thus far 


Tentmaker



29.46% done.

In such turbulent times it is so calming to concentrate on the pop of the needle pushing through the fabric and the swoosh of the floss following on along.  Thaw hat can I say that is my jam, somebody else told me tonight I know that they  watch carpet cleaning videos, and my Son watches Korean cooking videos cooking meat and yet he is vegan.  

What I am getting at I suppose is that anything that makes you switch the code and stops you giving awful, awful information and mis-information is a really good thing.

For the purpose of full disclosure I also cannot turn down a good cleaning video!

Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...