Sunday 5 January 2020

#160 ~ Festive break target



After 252 stitches today (38,232) I’ve reached my own self-imposed festive stitching target of 60.04% - even if it meant playing jiggery pokery with my diagonals to do it.  I’ve also page 6 today.

Stitching will slow down a bit now, as I’m back to work tomorrow, and I seriously have to work my socks off to write my upcoming Uni paper.  In reality it might just be a hundred or less stitches a day to keep me ticking over.

On the plus side though, my Xmas present finally arrived from Needle Needs yesterday, and am now stocked up on scroll bars and another set of stretchers.





That means that Alpaca WIP can come out of hiding and I can rotate it with Colin.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...