Tuesday 31 December 2019

#156 ~ Whoop whoop

It’s a page finish stitchy friends ... page 4 is done and dusted in time for a new decade.



I am totally in love with Colin, I especially love his little wing (or paw as I keep calling it to annoy my hubby).

I’m tempted to go for a new start tomorrow, but am driven with enthusiasm for this wonderful stitch to forge ahead.  I have to complete another University module between now and May, and I know my stitching time will be limited because of that, and as I am on leave for a further few days, on balance I think I’ll keep my new start until the end of the module by way of celebration.

Where ever you are and what ever you will be doing I sincerely wish you and yours a very happy, prosperous, healthy and productive 2020.

Hugs

Kay x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...