Monday 23 December 2019

#153 ~ Two quick shares ...

Firstly, my progress on the Mill Hill Fa la la llamas kit


... secondly, Colin is at 54.60%


With the Christmas break two sleeps away, I’m seriously hoping to get to 63% on him, plus a sprinkle of attention here and there on some of the others.

I’m working tomorrow, but the rest of the fam are off, and I’m getting excited about finishing work and spending time with them.

If I don’t get time to update the blog.  Have a lovely Christmas, and if for what ever reason it’s not your jam may your god or sacred space go with you in peace, harmony, happiness and love.

Hugs

Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...