Sunday 1 December 2019

#143 ~ Halo it’s sacred Sunday again



I'm loving the Diamant, and have used 2 stands of the gold, and 1 for the silver plus 1 stand of DMC  01 Tin.

I only managed about 45 stitches, but it that'll do.

What won't do is the email blogging, sometimes they eventually arrive, but mostly phoff into the cyber universe, never to be seen again.  I might have to start blogging from my ipad I think, as I use it mostly for taking photos of my stitching.

I am updating this post on Monday, 2nd December, and it is after we've done a large amount of Xmas shopping, but more importantly we also came home with skirting boards for the sewing room. As our house is period, it is very difficult to find a matching skirting, and so we've been to several places looking for the right one.  Eventually, I pressured him into accepting a different profile on the grounds that we are replacing the whole room's worth, and nobody (except him apparently) looks at if profiles match through a building.  At the moment the poppet is putting another coat of emulsion on the ceiling and will then be doing more filling.  It's coming on, but won't be ready for Xmas.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...