Sunday 24 November 2019

#139 ~ Sacred Sunday



106 stitches, and frogging metallic, in 2:42 minutes.  That's great progress really, and I can't wait for the DMC Diamant to arrive to start working on the crown (or halo).

This pattern is not too difficult to follow, even though it looks otherwise, and so it's made up my mind that when this has been finished I will stitch it again on 25 count 1 over 1 with silks and beads.  Don't misunderstand me, actually the Joy Sunday threads are not too bad, but I think this really, really, deserve special treatment.

Right, I'm off to spend some one on one with Colin for the rest of Sunday's stitching time.

Hugs


Kay



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...