Sunday 17 November 2019

#135 ~ It’s Swap out Saturday from now on ...



I've been spending so long working on the crow that everything else is sadly neglected. so, from now on I will swap and work on a different wip for at least 100 stitches.

It's been a while since my Russian Icon had some love. As a refresher, here is what I'm starting with. 

It's a paper pattern, which meant that I had to download Goodnotes, and try to work out where the dickens I had got to.

I will up date you tonight with my progress.  As it will be Sunday ... under my new regime it will be Sacred Sunday, so she will get even more love.

I don't like keep referring to her as she, so from now on she'll be Lady Luda, after my favourite Russian-speaking cross-stitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...