Monday 21 October 2019

#131 ~ Page 3 finish


Woo hoo, that's the top row done on this 9 page wip, and by the time you read this I am well down the 2nd diagonal on page 4.

I've had the day off today, and so that has really helped with my progress.  I'm just putting the finishing touches to dinner, and then I'll be right back at it.

I was asked the other day what I would like for my birthday, and I've decided that I need some different sized scroll bars, and another set of stretchers bars .... I had two sets when I got the frame last Christmas, but for the life of me I can't find one set anywhere (they have been put somewhere safe).

As I will be re-claiming my sewing room before Christmas, I'll request more Annie's Keepers so that I can have a full set of DMC's squirrelled away.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...