Sunday 13 October 2019

#129 ~ Another diagonal done



on 10th October, I completed another diagonal.

I did send it via email post to the blog, but for some reason blogger runs a couple of days behind sometimes before it arrives.

There's some exciting news chez Team B, our oldest is moving out on 2nd November.  Why is that exciting news?  Well, he came home for a couple of weeks 18 months ago, and took over my sewing room.  So, as he moves out my sewing machine and other accoutrement will be going right back where they belong.  Yes, we'll miss him, but he will only be about 30 minutes away, and I know he's looking forward to having his own place again.  So it's celebration time all around.

Hugs

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...