Wednesday 25 September 2019

#125 ~ Another diagonal




Progress as at 22/09/2019
Crow on Crescent Hill (Take 2)
HAED 
25 count 1 over 1


That's another diagonal done, and I've already got ahead on the next one, so it might be that I can finish this page by Christmas.


Apart from stitching, it's been busy at work, and I'm back at Uni., and I have a confession, it has been a very long time since I updated the stats on google drive, I need to get that updated as soon as possible, as it might concentrate my mind on the #50kxstitchchallenge.  I will set aside some time at the weekend to do this.

I'm back off to hit the books and reach the end of this current unit, then I can aim to stitch this evening.

Hugs

Kay x






No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...