Wednesday 21 August 2019

#114 Oiseaux Will You? progress ...


... probably that should be Oiseau as there is only the one. I have been debating whether to include some lace, and also whether to change the overly large bead at the top of the crown. 

I've decided (for the moment) that the large bead can stay as she's making a statement 'Queen this is my crown, and I can work it'.

I may try the lace and use sloppy French knots of beads to secure it just at the base of the crown.  I can always frog it out if I don't like it I suppose.

No news on my driving licence being given back as yet, which makes me so fed up and angry.

Have a good day all.

Hugs

Kay

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...