Tuesday 9 July 2019

#96 ~ Night, night ... and not sleep tight ...


Progress as at 7th July 2019
HAED Crow on Crescent Hill


has pretty much been the story of my life for some time now, and I was extremely happy to attend the Sleep Clinic to see if they had a solution for me.

The were a lovely bunch, and have arranged for me to have a sleep over immediately.  I will be attached to monitoring equipment to confirm what they think is the problem.  Essentially, I have a small head and narrow air-passages along with an over-bite which mean I am pretty much like an over-bred Pug that has trouble breathing, especially when I relax, and particularly when I sleep.  

The only downside will be that I won't really be able to take my stitching with me, and will be away from the Fam.  Thank goodness it should be for only one night.

Progress has moved on from the picture above, and I've done about half of the diagonal.  I'll try and update the blog with the progress tomorrow night, if I can find time to grab a new photo between finishing work, packing my things and heading off to the hospital.

I haven't worked on the Alpaca since starting Colin the Crow, and am getting anxious to do some more work on it, so am considering keeping Alpaca was a weekend project, and working on Colin in the week.  I just need to get another set of scroll bars so that I don't have to keep taking each project off the bars.  Although, the good news for me is that I can get away with a slightly shorter bar for Colin - probably a 29".  I need to bite the bullet and look on Needleneeds to see how long the wait will be for the new bars.

Have a good evening, see you on the other side of my sleep over adventure.

Hugs

Kay xx
Hugs









No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...