Tuesday 2 July 2019

#94 ~ The once in which I Crow about my progress ...

in the #50kxstitchchallenge and #racefor10k



HAED Crow on Crescent Hill (aka Colin)
progress as at 2/7/2019


... see what I did there ... Crow ... the girl is funnnnyyy!

Sorry, I think working on this project is turning me even more crazy.

I have 14,017 stitches left to do to complete the 50k challenge and 3,554 left in the Race for 10k.  I've also done 200 stitches (2 points) towards my #magical stitches homework.

There are about four more diagonals to complete on page 1 of Colin the Crow, and then I will definitely swap it back out for the Alpaca, as I am missing it.

I have also been looking at some of the HAED Quick Stitch patterns during my brief lunch breaks, and will definitely be treating myself to one to provide a start for our wedding anniversary later this month - I just need to decide which one.  Any suggestions?

I'm off to read for a bit.  Nightie night.

Hugs

Kay x


No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...