Sunday 28 April 2019

#79 ~ It gets a bit messy ...


Progress as at 28/4/19

HAED Alpaca



... when I'm working on a diagonal, and I have cast on threads to the right and parked and ending threads on the actual diagonal I'm working on.

When I finish the diagonal, I'll turn the frame over and thread in the cast-ons (or cut them off if they are caught down under stitches well) which will give  me a clean diagonal to continue with.

I'm currently waiting for my order from the Enchanted Needle for Colin the Crow, and can't go any further until it arrives, so the Alpaca will be a focus this week.  To be honest, I am not sure if I will get a chance to do any SMSL #magicalstitches homework, but if I can work the Alpaca in then all the to the good.

Looking at the photo you can see that it will only take another couple of diagonals (albeit long ones) to get me over to the next page - all in all, it's going well and I'm so pleased to be back working on 1 over 1 25 count.

We've had a busy weekend here, and managed to do shopping hell, gardening and housework.  As soon as dinner is out of the way I will see if I can get a bit more done on Alwyn the Alpaca.

I hope you've all had a good weekend.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches #50kxstitchchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...