Monday 15 April 2019

#74 ~ Hot load of stitching tonight


Progress as at 15th April 2019
See original post for details on count, fabric, etc.



which will be part of my #magicalstitches homework.

I've been super busy today at work, and so can hardly keep my eyes in.  I've updated the Time Stats (apart from adding the stitching time tonight), and so this is a quick post to add my progress.

Tomorrow I will add details of the homework - which I love this week - and 'fess up on a bit of gratuitous chart buying ... just because and an idea I have for Heath Robinson affair for my camcorder to film a stitch with me.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.  I'm off up the wooden hill.

Hugs

Kay

#sussexstitchwitch #flosstube

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...