Monday 25 March 2019

#59 ~ SCSL Y3W4T1 - Icon



Updated 24/3/19
See under WIP - Russian Icon label for the original post, which should give you the details for the project.




Muggle Studies - Class 1 (Task 1) is officially complete.

200 stitches wasn't a huge amount, but it's pushing this wip in the right direction.

I will use it again for homework as soon as it fits in.

#50kxstitchchallenge stats are going well, but I haven't updated my spreadsheet.  So I will pop back in with the cumulative details in another post.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs


Kay

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magicalstitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...