Sunday 24 March 2019

#57 ~ Longest Diagonal finished ...


Progress as at 23/03/2019
Alpaca by HAED - see original post under label to see details on fabric, count, etc.


... finally.  YAY!

I have had very little time this week to stitch, and yesterday as the weather was ok we decided to go in the garden to build a compost heap and start tidying up after Winter.

These stitches have completed one of the homework tasks for SMSL Y3W4, but I have two more tasks of 200 each to do by tonight for my homework to earn any points.  I am not sure if that is achievable as I have to go out in the garden again today, but we shall see ... never say never.

Stats are looking good for #50xkstitchchallenge:

  • 23 March 2019 - 240 stitches (there stitches since the last update, but I'm short of time today so am not going to add them all up).
  • 11,015 cumulative stitches.
  • 38,299 to go.
  • £1.25 pennies in the cauldron.
  • £58.55 cumulative cauldron.
  • 4 hours and 02 minutes stitching time.
  • 110 hours and 25 minutes cumulative stitching time.
So, its wellies on for my and get going.  

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...