Sunday 17 March 2019

#54 ~ Finished my SMSL Y3 W3 Task 1



Progress as at 17/3/2019
Alpaca - HAED - HAECAT102
see previous posts under post #35 for full details


and then some ... I've made a start on the longest diagonal which at this top right-hand side is the page edge.  Now, it will be short diagonals on the way to a finish page.  I am actually really surprised that it has take me so little time to get this far.  In part this is because I have been off on sick leave, but also School of Magical Stitches and Literature (#magicalstitches) has given me a push to complete more stitching for homework and extra credit points for my House.  Go Hufflepuffs!

Stats are looking awesome:

  • 160 stitches today.
  • 10,335 cumulative stitches.
  • 38,979 stitches left to do.
  • 75p pennies in the cauldron today.
  • £54.55 cumulative cauldron.
  • 3 hours and 1 minute.
  • 95 hour and 10 minutes cumulative stitching.
I hope that you have had a good weekend.

Keep calm and carry on stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x




#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #magical stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...