Friday 15 March 2019

#52 ~ SCML - Y3 W3 - Task 1 progress


Progress as at 15/3/2019
Alpaca - HAED - HAECAT102
see previous posts under this label for details on fabric etc.



I'm making headway on this page HAED.  In fact, I am about halfway through the first page.

Hopefully, we will eventually get to the Alpaca, and it will be a bit more interesting for you - rather than the 50 shades of blue.

I picked up about 40 further colours for this project today, and have put them floss away bags, updated my inventory and arranged in number order.   There are still quite a few more colours called for, and the lovely Lisa at Heathfield Crafts has them on order for me.  Whilst I was settling up today, I saw this at the checkout and added it to my basket.


If I am not very much mistaken it is like a snag-nabbit.  There are some stitches that are sitting proud on Northern Lights WIP, so I will try it out.

Due to one thing and another I have only managed a few stitches tonight, so my stats in #50kxstitchchallenge are not great:-

  • 100 stitches this session.
  • 9,925 cumulative stitches.
  • 39,389 stitches to go.
  • 50p pennies in cauldron.
  • £52.55 cumulative pennies in the cauldron.
  • 1 hour and 15 minutes stitching time this session.
  • 86 hours and 57 minutes cumulative stitching.
  • This stitching time is counting towards SMSL Y3 W3 Task 1 homework which I will hopefully finish by the Sunday due date.
Have a good weekend, and pray for a bit of dry here in Sussex as I need to get in the garden.

Whatever you do this weekend, keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin' if you get a chance.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...