Sunday 10 March 2019

#46 ~ SMSL Y3 W2 - Task 3 - Diagon Alley


As at 10/3/2019
Teacup Stack - Joy Sunday Kit (Ali Express)
replaced fabric in kit with 18 Count Aida Easy Guide by Zweigart
Baorouge Snap Frame
Millennium Floor Stand by Needleneeds







That's Task 3 eventually completed.  It took my a little while because I kept screwing up, frogging it out and re-stitching to find it was wrong again.  After something like the 5th try the penny finally dropped and I realised that the mistake was further up, and that is why it was wrong .... DUH!


I've only just worked out the stats for Friday, Saturday and today for my #50kxstitchchallenge:-


  • 370 stitches over the three days.
  • cumulative stitches so far are 8,964.
  • 40,350 stitches remaining.
  • I am not sure what the individual cauldron totals were for the three days, but the cumulative cauldron total is now £47.55.
  • 6 hours ad 36 minutes stitching for the three days.
  • 72 hours and 46 minutes cumulative stitching time.
  • no unpaid stitches to carry over.
I shall probably put a few more stitches in the Teacup WIP tomorrow, and then will swap back to my Alpaca as I as missing the HAED and it is very much a focus piece at least until I have one page under my belt.

I will probably have to wait around for the plumber at some point this week, as Darling Husband has just noticed that the new sink is leading.

I hope you all have had a good weekend.  I'm off for an early night and a little bit of reading for the Ultimate Reading Challenge on SMSL.

Keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin'.

Hugs

Kay x.

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch #schoolofmagicstitchesandliterature





No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...