Saturday 2 March 2019

#38 ~ Completed Homework Year 3 Week 1 on School of Magical Stitches & Literature

I've finished both parts of my homework - See yesterday's post (#37) for the starting points.

150+ stitches on HAED Alpaca



and 

150+ stitches on Northern Lights:


I'm not going to update my #50kxstitch challenge stats, as there is a bit more stitching to do ... I want to see how much more on the Alpaca I can get done before Independence Day Resurgence starts tonight.

Darling Husband and I have just unearthed the filing cabinet from the garage after four years and hauled it up the steps into the garden.  I was looking at some galvanised troughs for the new vegetable garden, and suddenly remembered that we had the metal cabinet ... perfect.

We also bought some seed trays and clear lids today so that I can sew some seeds in the week(end).  We decided on Pak Choi; onions; and perpetual spinach to start with, and I will probably plant seed potatoes as well.  The only thing I am not going to attempt (again) are tomatoes, at least not until we have a greenhouse.

It's unbelievable that this week I had a t-shirt on, and today we are going to light the log burner.  Typical English weather.

I'm going to keep calm and carry on stitch ... stitch ... stitchin' just as soon as I have prepared the dinner.

Hugs

Kay x

#flosstube #sussexstitchwitch



No comments:

Post a Comment

#481 - HAED - Patron Saint of Green Chile - 18.83% completed

 Day 92 Page 8 is finally finished, it’s been so hot here that I managed to rack up a No Stitch Day because of it, and also a few days of lo...